The avalanche completely buried the fuselage and filled the interior to within 1 metre (3 ft 3 in) of the roof. He attempted to keep her alive without success, and during the eighth day she succumbed to her injuries. On 15 November, after several hours walking east, the trio found the largely intact tail section of the aircraft containing the galley about 1.6 km (1 mi) east and downhill of the fuselage. Fernando Seler Parrado Dolgay Fulfilled his 23 years in the mountains, and Parrado currently subsequently developed other businesses and became a television … Negli anni 1970 l'aeronautica militare uruguayana (Fuerza Aérea Uruguaya) versava in condizioni finanziarie non ottimali: allo scopo di incrementare i propri introiti aveva dunque preso l'abitudine di affittare alcuni dei propri aeroplani ed equipaggi per operare voli passeggeri charter su diverse rotte … … Cette « défense par la communion Â» se fait moins par conviction religieuse que par souci de tourner les événements pour les disculper[5]. [43], The trip to the location takes three days. Le vol 571 Fuerza Aérea Uruguaya ou le Drame de la cordillère des Andes est un accident d'un Fairchild F-227 de la Force aérienne uruguayenne, survenu le vendredi 13 octobre 1972, qui s'est écrasé dans les Andes (34°45′54″S 70°17′11″O /-34.765, -70.28639). Vizintín and Parrado rejoined Canessa where they had slept the night before. Instead, it was customary for this type of aircraft to fly a longer 600-kilometre (370 mi), 90-minute U-shaped route[2] from Mendoza south to Malargüe using the A7 airway (known today as UW44). L'avion s'est écrasé dans les Andes (34° 45′ 54″ S 70° 17′ 11″ O). Nach 72 Tagen im Eis konnten 16 von 45 Insassen gerettet werden. Only the charred air frame remained. Three passengers, the navigator, and the steward were lost with the tail section. [41][42], The crash location attracts hundreds of people from all over the world who pay tribute to the victims and survivors and try to understand how they survived. Il est finalement décidé qu'un petit groupe parte chercher les secours avec les vêtements les plus chauds et les plus grandes rations de nourriture, la chair congelée de plusieurs corps. [17] On 21 October, after searching a total of 142 hours and 30 minutes, the searchers concluded there was no hope and terminated the search. As they flew through the Andes, clouds obscured the mountains. Canessa agreed to go west. They flew in heavy cloud cover under instrument conditions to Los Maitenes de Curicó where the army interviewed Parrado and Canessa. The bodies of our friends and team-mates, preserved outside in the snow and ice, contained vital, life-giving protein that could help us survive. During the first night, five more people died: co-pilot Lagurara, Francisco Abal, Graziela Mariani, Felipe Maquirriain, and Julio Martinez-Lamas. Croyant avoir franchi entièrement le passage dans les nuages, le copilote avertit la tour de contrôle de Santiago qu'il se trouve au-dessus de Curicó et qu'il va virer pour amorcer sa descente. Numa Turcatti, who would not eat human flesh, died on day 60 (11 December) weighing only 55 pounds (25 kg). Signaler. They decided instead that it would be more effective to return to the fuselage and disconnect the radio system from the aircraft's frame, take it back to the tail, and connect it to the batteries. In the film Stranded, Canessa described how on the first night during the ascent, they had difficulty finding a place to put down the sleeping bag. The return was entirely downhill, and using an aircraft seat as a makeshift sleigh, he returned to the crash site in one hour.
2020 vol fuerza aérea uruguaya 571 film